Step 2: Creating an online donations page
For a bigger event or sponsored challenge it may be easier to create a Fundraising Event Page on BT MyDonate.
- Go to mydonate.bt.com.
- If you already have an account with BT MyDonate, click ‘Log in’ in the top right hand corner.
- If you haven’t yet set up an account with BT MyDonate, click ‘Register’ in the top right hand corner, select ‘Personal registration’ and fill in your details to create an account.
- Once you have logged in, click ‘My fundraising’ in the menu on the left, and then select ‘Create a fundraising page’.
- Click ‘Create my challenge’.
- Type in ‘Womens Work’ and click ‘Search now’.
- Click ‘Select’ on the Womens Work profile (charity number 1142783).
- Fill in the details of your fundraising activity.
If your fundraiser involves accepting offline donations, for example on-the-door ticket sales for a quiz night, please get in touch with us, to help you decide how you will collect and deliver donations.
Next: Step 3: Planning