Sorry, there are no jobs currently available. Please check back another time.
Our volunteers come to us from all walks of life, with an array of skills and experience. When beginning their volunteer journey with us, they benefit from an intensive induction and training programmes enables them to support the delivery and administrative functions within the charity.
Volunteer training this year has included:
- Hope for Justice training (human trafficking)
- Diversity in Practise (with Energise)
- Legal Knowledge of Domestic Violence (with Geldards)
- Suicide Awareness (with Rural Action Derbyshire)
- Working with Female Sex Workers (CPD certified) (with Basic Training)
- Counselling Skills for Non-Counsellors (with Relate Birmingham)
Would you like to help?
If you are interested in volunteering for the organisation please contact our Volunteer & Workshop Coordinator, Rachel Sandford - email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.