I need urgent help

Women's Work does not provide emergency support. If you are in distress or need immediate help, there are many services and organisations that you can talk to:

Samaritans - 24-hour, confidential emotional support to any person who is suicidal or despairing.

If you want to talk about drugs, you can Talk to FRANK:

If you're in danger from domestic violence, please contact Refuge or Women's Aid, domestic violence charities:

If you’re unwell or require urgent medical assistance, please visit your local Accident and Emergency department or dial 999.

Useful pages

Follow us on social media

Donate Now

Donate now via your mobile phone: text WWDR30 plus the amount to 70070 (more info), or online by clicking here. Thank you for your support.